Ok no joke: I AM SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW lol Just got back from the 8th grade boys' game...beat Huntley by like...25 or something! lol Haha...B b b bad bad bad. No one would get that except Ashtyn and Rachelle...lol HAHA funny story... Ok I am very much over *Tyler* I just...I don't know, but I am. He is now filled the spot of...detention buddy! Nah, just kidding. But, if this isn't weird, I'm really really glad that we're actually speaking now...! Ugh, who am I kidding. lol I'm not going to lie: I really wish I hadn't broke up with him. But I NEED TO MOVE ON. And I will...sometime. Hopefully soon! I...I don't know. Sometimes I really like him, but right now, I don't. Not like that at least...lol Speaking of "liking boys"...I HOPE...uh, ***, LIKES ASHTYN! Even though I think he looks like he's on drugs...lol JUST KIDDING. I've never even talked to him. He might be nice. But it would be so awesome...after Zach dating a friggin 7th grader...! But Ashtyn is way to good for him, even if she doesn't think it. She is amazing and gorgeous and I love her! :) Ahh...I better go study: science test (again) tomorrow...but I will *blog* about how (STUPID DUMB RETARDED GAY lol) Math Counts go...friggin A. I don't want to go. :( lol XOXOXO
Sarah Nicole
"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect; it means that you've decided to look past the imperfections!"
I LOVE YOU! SO SWEET! I LIKE HIM THO, NOT THE OTHER WAY THO!
ReplyDelete