"An empty room can be so deafening,
The silence makes you wanna scream,
It drives you crazy.
I chased away the shadows of your name,
And burned the picture in a frame,
But it couldn't save me.
The silence makes you wanna scream,
It drives you crazy.
I chased away the shadows of your name,
And burned the picture in a frame,
But it couldn't save me.
You're not the person that you used to be,
The one I want who wanted me,
And that's a shame but,
There's only so many tears that you can cry.
Before it drains the light right from your eyes,
And I can't go on that way.
And so I'm letting go of everything we were,
It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.
Sometimes you hold so tight,
It slips right through your hands.
Will I ever understand?"
Will I ever understand?"
Goodness gracious I don't know what's wrong with me! And it's NOT Tyler: I swear! Like I said...I think it's just...reality. I've FINALLY realized that it's over: he's gone. And no, I'm not sad: it's like...I'm...just...thoughtful. I don't think that I should forget: just learn to live with it? Gah I make no sense at all! lol I'm supposed to be doing homework, but we all know that's not going to happen...! MR. RANSTROM TOLD MY MOM THAT WE (as in, the students) NEED TO BE TAKING OUR MATH BOOK HOME AND WORKING ON PROBLEMS, AND GUESS WHAT?! MY MOM IS MAKING ME DO IT! GAHH! No one else is going to! Grrr...I absolutely hate math. Hate hate hate it. OHMYGOD. This is my first season ever of American Idol and I LOVE IT! lol And The Biggest Loser. And Gossip Girl. And America's Next Top Model. And ER. Ohmygod this week on ER, Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle!!!!!) comes back! Ahh he's so gorgeous...lol But you know? I have no reason at all to be sad. And this is why it's not Tyler...It's not him because, I am the one who ended it: and if he's not sad about it, then there is no reason at all for me to be sad about it! :) There. That's solved. lol But I still don't like anyone... And life is good. :)
XOXOXO
Sarah Nicole

dont worry sarah i feel you! i am blue too!
ReplyDeletelove ya,
nikki