Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FIRSTIE!! :)

Hello there! :) 
I guess this is my firstie! I'm a...blogging virgin? lol I don't know. :) 
Well, right now I'm just sittin' at home, texting Ashtyn, nothing new! But I am super duper extremely excited for my sister's wedding! Even though it's not until August 15th...I AM SO EXCITED! I've only been to, like, one wedding in my whole life, so don't ruin my moment. I'm a little bit nervous... The dress is...strapless! But I do like it...somewhat. The only thing is...the dress is, like, dark mocha and I have, like, bright white shoes! We will see... Oh, one other thing: I'm going to be, like, the youngest one there. :( Except for the flower girl, who I think is like two or something... Maybe I'll just hang out with her! lol All the other bridesmaids are in their 20s and 30s or something. :( Ahh...who knows. But I love Zach: he's hilarious! :) *that's my sister's fiancee lol
Ok my mood just drastically changed. :( Not in a good way either... I have been having, eh, *boy issues* lately. I am absolutely utterly confused. I broke up with my boyfriend for like 8 months *Tyler* on...December 12th. (Haha! I think that's Hannah's birthday! lol) And ever since then, I have...well, not liked him, but kind of. If that makes any sense at all... Boys suck. Big ones. lol And now he likes two of my best friends, Nikki and Rachelle, and... Well, I'm happy for them. Not that it sounds like it from what I've been saying... Ohmygod I don't care I don't care. :) Honestly. I will not be angry at all if he dates them, maybe just a *teeny* bit jealous. lol No, that was a joke. I'm totally kidding. lol But who knows...maybe we'll just be friends. :) Good. I like it. Lol. Well, better go do some homework... B-ball practice tonight @ 7. Eh. lol 


XOXOXO
Sarah Nicole



1 comment: